No shows scheduled until Open Studio Tour 2011.
What's new? Something for your wall - beads on fabric with a hand-stitched border and hand-painted wooden frames!
Also new: Fun new colors and shapes!
· I've added a Classes page to my website. Check out Classes for information on classes at my studio.
Buying Beads and Jewelry:
· My beads are currently available at The Original Ornament in Carrboro. My jewelry is available at The North Carolina Crafts Gallery and Nested, both in Carrboro; at the Sales Gallery at The Green Hill Center for North Carolina Art and at Just Be both in Greensboro; at The Alamance County Arts Council gift shop in Graham, NC; and at Maddi's Gallery in Charlotte. You can also contact me and make an appointment to visit the studio and buy from me directly.
· Very soon, beads and jewelry will be available to buy from this website. In the meantime, if you see something you like in the gallery or on the What's New page, contact me to order.
· Orange County Artists Guild Open Studio Tour, November 76-7, 13-14, 2010. Saturdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sundays 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
· Arts on the Green, at Southern Village in Chapel Hill, Saturday, May 1, 2010 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
· Orange County Artists Guild Open Studio Tour, November 7-8, 14-15, 2009. Saturdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sundays 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
· Centerfest, September 19 - 20, 2009, Durham, NC, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Saturday, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. on Sunday.
· Fifth Annual Carolina Folk Art Festival, May 16 - 17, 2009. Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. at the Green at Birkdale Village in Huntersville, NC.
Around the Studio:
The dogwoods around the studio are in bloom!